Lancashire Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterJobs Classifieds  AutosNewsSite MapContact usLog in

Height, Weight, & Sex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Male Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Height, Weight, & Sex Empty
PostSubject: Height, Weight, & Sex   Height, Weight, & Sex I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Just list your height, weight, & Gender and whether or not you "feel" healthy. Or what you do to stay healthy.

I am a male and I am 5"6 and 170lbs.

I lost about 20lbs from a few months back too.

I feel healthy I could probably lose another 10lbs and still feel healthy I lift a lot so the WT is a bit of muscle.
Back to top Go down
https://lancashireonline.rpg-board.net
Rodolfo

Rodolfo

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-10-20

Height, Weight, & Sex Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height, Weight, & Sex   Height, Weight, & Sex I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:43 am

I workout, or at least I have worked out for extended periods in the past, these days I just do manual work (grave digging by hand). I was formerly about 6'0" but have a couple of compressed discs in my spine due to an accident a few years ago which I received a handsome compensation package for. When I was lifting weights regularly I was a little fatter (you have to remain soft and relaxed!) I weighed 90kg (200lbs). These days I'm a fair bit leaner.
Back to top Go down

Height, Weight, & Sex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lancashire Online :: General :: Health & Fitness-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com